Emotional Sobriety: The 12 Steps
A Life that Flourishes
Dr. Berger and Herb K. continue to explore the core components of emotional sobriety in this series of workshops. They will help you:
– Become more aware of your emotional dependency and how it automatically and unconsciously impacts your life and influences your behavior
– How to break free from the shackles of this dependency
– Develop a practice of emotional sobriety which will increase your ability and confidence to cope with reality as it is rather than how you expect it to be or think it should be.
We invite you to join us for what we promise to be a very stimulating and thought-provoking experience.
Who should attend?
Any person that wants to improve their QUALITY of physical, emotional, and spiritual life.
– Is something missing in my life?
– How do I react when things don’t go my way?
– Do I find myself imposing my will on others?
– How do I respond when someone disappoints me?
– Do I feel out of balance in my life?
– Am I still struggling with justified anger and resentment?
– Am I “restless, irritable, discontented”?
– Am I filled with tension from negative thinking, regret, remorse, and, sadness?
– Do I have a sense of personal value, purpose, meaning and JOY?
– Am I the determining force in my LIFE … a positive force in my community.
This is an exciting time to be in recovery. Emotional sobriety has finally been recognized as an important goal of living. This means that all our Step work and therapy is to construct a solid foundation for our emotional sobriety. Join two of the pioneers in understanding emotional sobriety as they explore this important concept to amplify recovery … a life that flourishes.
Attendees will experience opportunity:
– Discover the path to authentic freedom and happiness.
– Foster life and have it FLOURISH.